- This event has passed.
Expert Panel Roundtable: Protecting the Health of Every Mother (Non-Members $10)
November 13, 2020 @ 3:30 pm - 4:30 pm
About this Event
Topics to be discussed at this roundtable include:
- Equality in Care
- Financial Hardship & Healthcare
- Fostering Collaboration across Industries
- Shifting Societal Expectations
- Letting Go of Perfectionism
- Embracing Vulnerability for Mothers
Our 2020 Expert Panel includes:
- Adrienne Alden – RELATIONSHIP COUNSELING
- Jessica Altemara – LACTATION CONSULTANT
- Katherine Andrew – NUTRITIONIST
- Dr. Stacey Bean – PHYSICIAN
- Lauren Campbell – RELATIONSHIP COUNSELING
- Sara Gonet -NUTRITION
- Dr. Erika Grace – PHYSICAL THERAPY & PELVIC HEALTH
- Brit Guerin – FITNESS & HEALTH COACH
- Laura Henson – NUTRITION
- Billie Karel – NUTRITION
- Anna Lutz – NUTRITION
- Dr. Louise Metz – PHYSICIAN
- Eva Miller – ART THERAPY
- Dr. Lindsay Moses – PHYSICAL THERAPY & PELVIC HEALTH
- Dr. Lindsay Mumma – CHIROPRACTIC & REHABILITATION
- Dr. Amanda Seavey – MENTAL HEALTH & INSOMNIA
- Dr. Elizabeth Sierakowski – PHYSICIAN & FUNCTIONAL MEDICINE
- Dr. Polly Watson – GYNECOLOGY & FUNCTIONAL MEDICINE
* * * * *
This event is free to HER Circle members.
Non-members are welcome to join for just $10, please purchase your ticket via Eventbrite to receive the meeting room link to your inbox.
Members do not need to purchase a ticket on Eventbrite and can access the zoom link via the Monday member email or the private Facebook group.
Not a member of HER Circle yet? What are you waiting for? We’d love to have you!
Our fun, supportive community of women is the perfect way to build your circle of mom friends, take time for yourself, and gain access to the expert information you care about most. Many of our events are virtual and provide you with a place to connect with like-minded women, build authentic friendships, and connect with trusted experts to get your most pressing questions answered!
Join the waitlist and be the first to know when we’ve re-opened the doors to new members!