- This event has passed.
Special Event: Expert Panel Roundtable – Improving Health for Mothers (Non-Members $10)
September 18, 2020 @ 3:30 pm - 4:30 pm
Join us for our third expert panel roundtable of 2020.
Topics to be discussed at this roundtable include:
- Diastasis Recti and Associated Myths
- Pelvic Organ Prolapse and treatment options
- Adrenal Health/ Hormones and endocrine issues across the lifespan
- Dealing with Mental and Emotional Impact of Physical Changes in the body
- Navigating the financials of healthcare and how it impacts the family
- Basic Lab Testing for Preconception/Prenatal/ Postpartum patients
- Test Results — “Normal” is not always optimal: Clients that present with “normal” results but still struggle with a variety of symptoms; Shifting medical responses away from statements such as: “it’s part of being a mom,” “You’re getting older,” “Nothing we can do for you”
Our 2020 Expert Panel includes:
- Adrienne Alden – RELATIONSHIP COUNSELING
- Jessica Altemara – LACTATION CONSULTANT
- Katherine Andrew – NUTRITIONIST
- Dr. Stacey Bean – PHYSICIAN
- Lauren Campbell – RELATIONSHIP COUNSELING
- Sara Gonet -NUTRITION
- Dr. Erika Grace – PHYSICAL THERAPY & PELVIC HEALTH
- Brit Guerin – FITNESS & HEALTH COACH
- Laura Henson – NUTRITION
- Billie Karel – NUTRITION
- Anna Lutz – NUTRITION
- Dr. Louise Metz – PHYSICIAN
- Eva Miller – ART THERAPY
- Dr. Lindsay Moses – PHYSICAL THERAPY & PELVIC HEALTH
- Dr. Lindsay Mumma – CHIROPRACTIC & REHABILITATION
- Dr. Amanda Seavey – MENTAL HEALTH & INSOMNIA
- Dr. Elizabeth Sierakowski – PHYSICIAN & FUNCTIONAL MEDICINE
- Dr. Polly Watson – GYNECOLOGY & FUNCTIONAL MEDICINE
* * * * *
This event is free to HER Circle members.
Non-members are welcome to join for just $10, please purchase your ticket via Eventbrite to receive the meeting room link to your inbox.
Members do not need to purchase a ticket on Eventbrite and can access the zoom link via the Monday member email or the private Facebook group.
Not a member of HER Circle yet? What are you waiting for? We’d love to have you!
Our fun, supportive community of women is the perfect way to build your circle of mom friends, take time for yourself, and gain access to the expert information you care about most. Many of our events are virtual and provide you with a place to connect with like-minded women, build authentic friendships, and connect with trusted experts to get your most pressing questions answered!
*HER Circle Enrollment is currently closed*
Join the waitlist and be the first to know when we’ve re-opened the doors to new members!