Nicole is a Licensed Clinical Mental Health Counselor with over 20 years experience helping adults and children with overcoming trauma, managing life transitions, and developing coping skills. She is specialized in working with anxiety, depression, trauma, life transitions, and developing effective parenting skills with women and children with trauma concerns, anxiety and depression. Nicole provides a caring, non-judgmental mental health service for children (5-12), adolescents (13-18), and adults (18+) where she draws techniques from a variety of therapy models depending on the client’s needs. Nicole most often uses Cognitive Behavior Therapy and Client Centered treatment the most.
Nicole’s educational background and experience include:
· Licensed Clinical Mental Health Counselor in the state of North Carolina
· Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavior Health
Licensed Professional School Counselor
· Master’s Degree in Education North Carolina State University
· Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology from Southern Connecticut State University
· 25 years of experience in education and community mental health settings
When not working, Nicole enjoys spending time with her husband and 5 children. She also enjoys reading fiction novels and taking walks at the local parks.