In this episode of Mama Needs and Moment, we are speaking with Renee Avis. Renee is a licensed professional counselor and the founder of Renee Avis Triangle Area Therapy, Our Mom Tribe and the Confident Moms Raising Confident Girls Coaching program. She is an expert in guiding moms to identify and understand their roadblocks to feeling/being confident. She helps clients recognize and defeat the negative self-doubt and negative body image that steals joy. Renee assists clients with believing in themselves, becoming connected to their bodies and feeling empowered with guiding their children to be confident and happy. In our discussion with Renee, she shares signs to look for in their children if they are struggling with the onset of an eating disorder. She also discusses building confidence in our children and how to create a world of confident moms.
- Renee’s story and what led her to this line of work.
- Signs to look for in our children when they are struggling with the onset of an eating disorder.
- The biggest struggle moms come to her with.
- The journey to finding confidence and ensuring our children are confident.
- The reason so many moms struggle with body image issues and the long-term negative consequences of a poor body relationship.
- Creating a world of confident moms.
- Renee’s most challenging lesson in her motherhood journey so far.
Renee Avis Triangle Area Therapy, Our Mom Tribe and the Confident Moms Raising Confident Girls Coaching program
Talking To The Sky by – Aimee Mayo
HER Health Collective— Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/herhealthcollective/support