Life is a series of events that challenge us. For Kim Wierzel, some of the biggest challenges she faced over the past 7-8 years have been the guidepost to her to making this year’s goal about enjoying the life that she’s built and finding pleasure in the journey. While listening to this episode, you will hear Kim discuss the tragic loss of her husband of 20 years and how she helped both herself and her two young children through the grief. Kim talks about how she went from doing very little movement to becoming a fitness studio owner of two Total Row locations, all while working a day job. She also very openly shares the process of supporting her transgenered child and finding a loving connection with another person after loss.
- How rowing has changed her life for the better
- Integrating motherhood with owning two fitness studios
- Kim’s lessons and experiences dating after loss and dating after 40.
- The process of supporting her transgenered child and what it has looked like for her family.
- Building the relationship with step children and the lessons learned along the way
- The message Kim would like all mom’s to hear
A Most Beautiful Thing by Arshay Cooper